View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Trans with a plan

Credits: 3,841
Demonwolf37 is on a distinguished road

I might have to take a look at Codeacademy later. I don't know if php checkers will work if it involves paths between different files, but I'll look into it. For now I just have the error message reformatted so it's a little easier to read, and my evaluation of each.

Fatal error:
Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/summonad/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127
Stack trace:
#0 /home/summonad/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true)
#1 /home/summonad/public_html/classes/class_template.php(135): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl')
#2 /home/summonad/public_html/classes/class_view.php(280): Template->output()
#3 /home/summonad/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(102): View->render()
#4 /home/summonad/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render()
#5 /home/summonad/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main()
#6 {main} thrown in /home/summonad/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

Lines 121-127 of smarty_internal_template
if (!$_template->source->exists) {
if ($_template->parent instanceof Smarty_Internal_Template) {
$parent_resource = " in '{$_template->parent->template_resource}'";
} else {
$parent_resource = '';
}
throw new SmartyException("Unable to load template {$_template->source->type} '{$_template->source->name}'{$parent_resource}");

Looks as though it's unable to locate the template through the source (whatever that is...). I think this is the major error that's going on here.

#0: Line 374 of smarty_internal_template
$this->fetch($template, $cache_id, $compile_id, $parent, true);
I assume it can't fetch the template because of the previous error.

#1: Line 135 of class_template
$this->display("template.tpl");
Obviously it can't display the template because the previous code can't fetch it.

#2: Lines 276-28 of class_view
public function render(){
if(!$this->template) throw new ViewException("Template engine not found, view cannot be rendered.");
$this->template->setTheme($this->theme);
$this->template->render();
$this->template->output();

Honestly, I have no idea with this one. All I can see is that "Template engine not found, view cannot be rendered." is not displayed in the error, so that probably means the problem does not lie on that line... Other than that I really don't know.

#3: class_controller, lines 96-102
public function render(){
if($this->flags) $this->view->triggerError($this->flags);
else{
$action = ($this->action)?(string)$this->action:"index";
$this->view->$action();
}
$this->view->render();

I have no clue with this one. Something with the index maybe?

#4: 67-74 of index.tpl
public static function main(){
$init = new Initializer;
$mysidia = Registry::get("mysidia");
$index = new IndexController;
if($index->getRequest()) $index->handleRequest();
else $index->index();
$index->getView();
$index->render();

I'm not really sure what's going on here at all... Index stuff...

#5: Line 78 of index.php
IndexController::main();
This... might be a major source of the problem? Maybe? I remember in the installation, I renamed the "main" template to "default" instead. So if that's the same "main", then maybe that's part of the problem?

#6 {main}: Same as the one before the numbers, it can't seem to find template.tpl for whatever reason.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd really appreciate it!

Okay, so looking at this thread (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/for...ead.php?t=5177) tells me that I've specified the wrong/nonexistent theme name (probably when I installed this and changed "main" to "default"). So how do I correct this? Do I re-upload the install folder and go through the installation process again?

Trying to re-upload the installer and going to summonadopts.elementfx.com/install/ gives me this error: Warning: require(../inc/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/summonad/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97

Warning: require(../inc/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/summonad/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '../inc/config.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/summonad/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97

I DID change the config.php permissions back to 777 beforehand. I guess I'm goint to delete everything and reupload everything with FireZilla AGAIN. (this is the third time I've done that, it's getting annoying)