View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 06:28 PM

Credits: 68,575
Dinocanid is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the feedback! I'm actually thinking of removing backgrounds until I can refine it because the way I have it now is pretty messy and there are lots of display issues.
Pet genders not showing is actually resolved with newer pets, but pets that were adopted/bred before the bug was fixed are still bugged. I haven't been able to go through all the old ones yet.
Profile images are acting really weird for me, some show getimagesize errors, others white page errors, broken images... The list goes on. I'll have to look into a better way for users to add profile pictures without the links breaking anything.
A notification PM for achievements sounds like a good idea, but I would have to edit the way it works since it actually doesn't acknowledge that you earned an achievement until you visit the page (IE: When you visit the achievement page, there are several if statements that show the proper achievements when you meet the conditions) I could make it so the site is constantly checking for these conditions, but I'm not sure how that would be done.
The Snuffles quest is definitely bugged. It's probably with the way I have it check if the user completed the quest that day. I think it's using the same "lastday" variable as the explore page, so if the user explored that day then they can't do the quest and probably vice versa. All I need to do is separate them and it should work fine. I never got any error messages when visiting the explore page though, do you remember what it said?