View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 10:34 PM

Credits: 2,028
loglive
Default RE: Phpadoptables and Joomla integration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seapyramid
Correction*** I have now found a method for complete intergation of Joomla with the php adoptables script. I am current working on it on my test server. I have the registration working correctly, now I just need to set up all the other pages to look to the right database. However, taking this live is going to be quite difficult with an existing site! Setting this up for a NEW site will be relatively easy! If you are interested PM me. I should have all the info in a few days.

Now keep in mind.. by relatively easy... I still mean good knowledge of HTML and at least basic knowledge of PHP & MYSQL.
First of all congrats for your great sites, they are just wonderful! I'll PM you about the progress of this project, if you plan to take it further.
I'm sorry I forgot to subscribe to my own post so I'm answering so late... I don't think you used the wrapping module to embed your adoptables, did you succeed to create a native module to integrate? Ok, talk to you soon. Once again, good job, don't give up!