Thread: Mysgardia
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 10:37 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 88,935
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahbikat View Post
Kyttias, are you a blogger or article writer?
Because you should be if not, seriously! If you have a blog you should totally give me the link. I love your writing! <3
I'm not, currently! I'm highly considering it. I do post links to cool web design/development resources on my twitter, tumblr and google+ pages (all not too hard to find with a quick google search, same user name as here!) . . . but I don't write articles just yet. I'm pretty verbose when it comes discussing things I'm passionate about, and I love being helpful.

Also, hmmm... news articles. For returning users, they might like a quick glance at the news the moment they show up at the site -- but new visitors aren't so interested, I agree. I think this could easily be solved be redirecting users at log in straight to the news page. (By default Mysidia redirects to a list of account management features, but... I personally don't like that. In fact, it might be nice to roll the account management list into a widget beside the news, but also making sure that users visiting the news page won't see that widget when they're not logged in.)