View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 11:51 AM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 113,371
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for Coders

Hi guys, currently I am in the process of creating a site, Archurub. My plans for it are fairly simple. It's a clickables site, where users can adopt three different species, Chubs, Aquii, and ________.

Eventually I plan on there being stats-based showing, which is what I'm most excited about, and currently really need coders with a pretty good understanding of PHP for.

I already have one coder, Indigena, who has done a Stats script and is just finishing up an Interacting script. However, I would like at least one more coder.

Unfortunately, as the site is not currently making any money, I can not offer any form of payment other than the site's currency and art. Eventually I do hope to be able to actually pay coders, but it may be quite a while (years) and may or may not actually ever happen.

But, if you are just looking for something to cure your boredom, or to help you practice or something, then I could really use the help.

All of the art, so far, is my own, but I also wouldn't mind some artists, if anyone is interested. Here's an example of a pet, in case you are curious:

And here's the site itself:
Archurub

Well, if you are interested, feel free to post here or pm me!

Thanks,
Pero