View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 09:41 PM

Credits: 48,995
Nemesis is on a distinguished road

hmmm my apologies I didn't realize you were the owner. So let me try and re-address my review, but keep in mind it will be biased as I am an experienced web user. So while you have nice features for non experienced users, as an experienced user I would be better off setting it up myself.

Ok so now everything you replied to me answering these questions should probably be on the home page of your site, this is a good start to a FAQ page.

Furthermore its very confusing on who is paying to remove the ads. If the admin pays does that truly remove ads for all visitors? After seeing other sites it seems you want 5$ from each visitor to the site. what happens if a visitor pays 5$ does that remove ads for everyone or said user?

Next no where does it explain your can add/edit html css or even add your own ads.

As for domain yes I am aware I could buy a domain and then redirect it to your url however this would make your domain useless in SEO and only help your site. I saw no area for updating DNS so my domain would point to my own content and not someone else.

So again from a beginners stand point and if your making money then good job, I am sure it will get better as you add features. But from my standpoint no, this is not useful to me. You still didn't touch on if we could have access to the script or even move to a different host.