Thread: Novul
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 07:31 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 86,941
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

item tooltips:
I may release a tutorial for this in the future, but I might want to wait until the next version of Mysidia before doing so. It currently relies on Bootstrap, but doesn't actually have to.

Above is an example of how it will work in shops (the overall design isn't final). I don't have a working inventory version yet - but this is a work in progress! ^^I'll report back with an update on this soon. Everything should inevitably be fully functional.

world building exercise:
I made up a 30 day list of things to do for myself. All of it focuses on world building, plot, and design. You know - details and flavor text. I intend for Novul to have an RPG sort of feel, where you can complete quests for a sense of progression. And the farther you go, the more items and new species of Novu you can obtain!

Currently, I'm detailing my plans in the blog the Mysidia forums provided. So here's a link to all blog posts. And then here's a link to my 30 Day List of World Building Activities - feel free to make your own and do this, too! (Note: Only logged in users can view blogs on the Mysidia forums.)

Last edited by Kyttias; 11-09-2014 at 10:15 AM.