View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 11:02 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 32,273
Kaeliah will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Kaeliah Send a message via MSN to Kaeliah
Default RE: Adoptable Pet Status Mod by Kaeliah

I reply! It says your never online though. =( Maybe it's just my meebo... I should prolly go download msn for real...

Yes I thought it would work well for a Pokemon system which is half of my incentive for sharing it. You don't even really have to change that much, as you only need one status slot. idk how you'd want the status things to happen(like how something would get frozen or paralyzed) but you could set the item to simply change it's status back to normal or whatever.

In all honesty this was originally just a way of keeping my system cleaner. I am annoyed by inactive users who simply adopted 10 then left. So it's supposed to be set up that if a user doesn't cure his pets, they will die after a month or two and my system will have more room for those who are actually active. XD It's quite sly. I just haven't gotten the last part, where they die after a certain number of days... >.> Although I plan to have a medicine you have to buy to cure your pets but until I've got that shop script running smoothly I set it like this. (That script is working great by the way! I've been able to do a lot with it so far, I just haven't integrated it to the site yet)