View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 07:21 PM

Credits: 22,946
Ruinily is on a distinguished road

o.o Thats odd, I would have thought it would log it... you are checking the error log in the same folder your site is in arent you? You need some certain html or php version for it to run, and you need to follow the installing instructions very carefully... Theres a guide on it on here. I couldnt work on my site for about a week because I put a capital letter in the wrong place. -.-' And you need to keep it simple I think, no strange stuff like sticking it straight on top of an old version, or trying to run two adopts sites on one database... It might help to go through this forum with a fine toothcomb if you havent already, sometimes stuff turns up... otherwise you'll have to wait for Hall of Famer, or someone else that might have an idea... In the mean time you could also try starting over and completely uploading the files again. If you feel a bit uncertain about starting over you should be able to rename the folder all your current files are in and put it to the side for a second. ^_^ And make sure its the right version... I dont know how but I uploaded the current version and an old version by accident while I was retrying it... I have no luck with these things lol.

Chocolate butterfly cat pudding. o.o

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
http://felkyocreatures.com/index.php