View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 333,103
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Well the upgrader will be available about 2-3 weeks later. It is possible to manually upgrade if you have the right knowledge though, since the trick usually is involved with updating database tables and columns.

Thanks for bringing them up, Gloometh. The ACP is designed in a way not to link back to the site, but sure I know what you are saying and will consider the suggestion for security release.

The CKEditor indeed has a small part of it hidden behind the sidebar, unfortunate, and I will talk to Nyxi for a possible solution about this.

About items... lol my apologies, forgot to remove these dummy variables for debugging purposes. XD Here 0 means the previous level and 1 means the next level. I will be sure to remove them for the security release, but if they bother you so much I will upload a new inventory.php later tonight.

Regarding the themes... Only the theme 'main' is supposed to work with the drop down menu at this point. Havent tried to integrate the theme 'green' with dropdown navtabs yet but I have it included since I may end up doing this.

About changing themes, I will see if I can resolve that one too. Again thx for bringing things up so I know what need to be fixed and improved for the security release.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.