View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 11:21 AM
Nocturnal

Credits: 1,711
Neonyx is on a distinguished road

Papyrus, you are uploading the entirety of the extracted folder "installation", right? And don't forget, it must be extracted before you upload it.

And at the risk of sounding patronising (as I don't know your level of knowledge on this topic), are you sure you actually uploaded the folder/uploaded it properly?

In any case, have a read over this, as it may help.

Since you are having no success, I'd actually recommend you start again from scratch, following that abovementioned thread to the letter, as it's very detailed and perfect for even complete n00bs like me, lol. Especially since you are clearly lacking knowledge on how to change the CMD of a file, I'd doubly-recommend you follow that thread :) It's very helpful, and the site it recommends using as the host of your site is also very good, since it's free and you get heaps of awesome things, like heaps of storage space and a high bandwidth allocation, and you can even pay a small fee to upgrade later if you need to, if your site gets popular. I'd really recommend it for your own good :)