View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 03:05 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

Credits: 26,460
PTGigi
Default RE: New Page errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer
Looks like you are adding a map to your file? I actually added the html map tag above the PHP codes, it seems that integrating PHP with HTML, Javascript is not an easy task.

Also are you really creating a complicated pokemon battle system? Sounds ambitious, and I wish you good luck. You will have to need script and database files for pokemon stats, types, moves, status ailment and maybe even more before creating a battle system, I hope it works out for you.
Hm, I'll try that out. I know the map and Javascript works because I tested it before.

Not necessarily Pokemon battle system but a battle script of sorts. Yeah I've been slowly coding all of this, I have stats added and a way to add the stats from the Admin CP when creating an adoptable but still working on a good plan for making the stats increase. I know how to do it I just don't know how much I want it to rise per level =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIddenPanda
In the Headers of the file replace
PHP Code:
$themeurl grabanysetting("themeurl"); 
with
PHP Code:
$themeurl '..\\' grabanysetting("themeurl"); 
That should fix your problem
I'll test this as well :D Thank you both for the suggestions =3

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
My Adoptables|Nuzlocke Webcomic