Thread: Hello there! :3
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 08:45 PM

Credits: 4,334
Zyraph is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyttias View Post
*slight nudge* Yo, I know this is your starter thread from nearly a month ago but I'm back again because I noticed your location says you're in Indiana.

Coincidentally, I'm moving to Lafayette this summer! I'm travelling across the country for the move, and I don't really know anyone in the area other than the person I'm moving in with. I don't even have any family in Indiana. x'D
Oh, that's cool! Yeah, I'm in Indianapolis! I haven't been around that area too much, so I'm not quite sure what's around Lafayette, but most of Indiana is mainly crop fields. Though we do have a few cities and towns, and what cities we do have are usually pretty lengthy and in wide areas. Unless you're down south, in which case you'll see a few hills.

I will say the small towns are the best though. Honestly, walking around in a small town is amazing. I actually had to go to Vincennes for college, and it was a lot smaller than Indianapolis, and I had a blast! I usually walked around in the park near the campus, because it was fun to be there at night (even though nobody was technically allowed, but it was still fun)!

So, ya...If that's your hint of "can we meet?" I wouldn't mind, though I know some people would be afraid considering they may feel it's unsafe. Honestly, I've met a few people in person that I first met online, and none of them were bad. In fact, I actually had better experiences with people I met online than ones I met in person first (except a few people I knew personally first, but that's few and far between) :3 Don't worry, I won't bite X3

Also, honestly hoping that didn't sound creeperish! I tend to seem a little weird on things like that, so please forgive me!

Last edited by Zyraph; 04-05-2014 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Clarifying