Thread: Hello there! :3
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 88,765
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

The person I'm moving in with attends Purdue University, and its in West Lafayette. I met them online, also! I flew in through Indianapolis the first time we met offline, and I stayed for two weeks. (I'm horrible at social interaction offline, so, I've also had better experiences with people I've met online, aha!)

(( Apparently there's an anime convention called ACEN over in Chicago in May, and I'll be going to that. (Not quite local, but it's only a few hours away.) On the off chance that was already up your alley, that is. ))

I'd say sure, we could meet sometime. But we only know one another through here, and that's hardly enough to go on. So we both have crazy dreams of someday owning a successfully awesome website. It's a start. But what are you into? (I'm not actually that into anime, despite mentioning the convention. I've only watched a couple things in their entirety. I'm a big fan of the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts series, and they're based out of Japan, so... there's that.)

Recently I've just binged watched all of Transformers Prime on Netflix, because I saw the older generations in my early childhood and was told the 2010 run was actually pretty good. And I just discovered there's going to be a Transformers MMO, and the next wave of beta testing starts in a couple days. I'm excited over something I just got into, ahaha. (Speaking of MMOs, used to play WoW, and I'm thinking about trying out Elder Scrolls Online.)