View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 02:49 PM

Credits: 67,661
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Advanced Leveling:

I kinda touched on this before but what do you do when your adopt evolved three times? or an adopt doesn't evolve? Levels should go on for ever. You set a base say 10 and then for each level you increment it by another chosen value. so say base 10 increments of 2. to get to lvl 1 you need 10 clicks. to get to lvl 2 you need 12, to get to 3 you need 14. formula would be 10 + 2 * lvl. This can go on forever or have a set end and will add never ending gameplay for each adopt and the higher their level the more money or rarer breeds they could bring. or just be bragging rights.
Still haven't replied to everything yet, but I want to touch on this here because I had an idea yesterday.

What if we break up leveling into two things - stages and levels. Stages would be the image changes, and Levels would be based on clicks. So people could set it that at level ten, their stage changes to 1 from 0. People could also do the stage-per-level, but they could also do it to increase every five or ten levels or however many they choose.

People also have the chance then to do a "level up, make the pet better", and change the image to make it more awesome at certain levels.

What do you think?