View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 05:28 PM

Credits: 16,485
parayna is on a distinguished road
Default YC Adopts

Random Stuff/Introduction:

Hey! I am completely editing this post because a LOT has changed with the site since I first made this! XD I am also going to be looking for a coder, I hope, who can help me with things on there that I don't understand, or might need help with. I will have to see about payments as I have no way of paying with real money... but I can pay virtual or with things like art! Aha... >.> I know that that isn't usually what people want, so sorry D:

Idea Behind YC Adopts:

The idea will be that you are a scientist who has been chosen to look after these creatures that are either based on real animals, are real animals or are mythical creatures. You will breed them, battle them, collect them, use items on them... etc. (I want breeding to use 'mutations' which is a feature I want coded in but I have no idea where to start D: And I want their colours to be changed/decided through breeding as well, and patterns and stuff)

There will be a world with a map for you to explore, there will be events happening site wide, there will be mini-games, etc. I have a lot of stuff planned that will be released eventually but I need a coder first (so I don't need to constantly ask here XD), or the next version of Mysidia to come out so I can explore what features it will bring XD

I will add any other main information here!

Last edited by parayna; 09-13-2015 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Adding more stuff