Thread: My Adopts Page
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 01:58 PM

Credits: 17,653
parayna is on a distinguished road
Default My Adopts Page

Does anyone know how to edit the TCells in the myadoptsview.php file? I am attempting to make it so that your adoptables show up side by side (maybe more than 2 in a row if I can find out a way to auto size them smaller). But I have been trying to edit them for 4 hours now and I am officially lost... I have managed to get it down to where it just shows their image but I don't want that... I want it to also show their gender, their total clicks and their name. So this is what it looks like so far:

Spoiler: Image 

Basically, I want the table GONE. I don't like it. And for some reason it won't get rid of the black even when I go into the CSS file and try and manually make the border white... unless it has a shadow and I haven't spotted it? All it seems to have done is make it appear smaller/thinner...

Anyway, what I want now is for it to appear in this format:

NAME

And for that to continue along the whole page and then go down and start a new row once it reaches the end of the wrapper. Basically, I want it to look like the daycare. I have been looking at the daycare file and attempting to copy across similar commands but it isn't working as I don't think it is compatible if I just change stuff >.< So... it's irritating me now. And I didn't want to ask for help as I want to learn how to do stuff myself now, but without a teacher here to tell me what to do and show me at the same time, learning is going to be VERY hard.. but I will have to just try and find some books or something when I can and see if they help me.

But for now, can anyone help me? ^_^ Thank you..