View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 07:58 AM

Credits: 67,249
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been attempting to drag myself out of my hole and restart RFTW; I updated the new site but I'm getting the following error on all pages;

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/ratties/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/ratties/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/ratties/public_html/classes/class_frame.php(226): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/ratties/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(449): Frame->render() #3 /home/ratties/public_html/index.php(86): Mysidia->output() #4 /home/ratties/public_html/index.php(90): IndexController::main() #5 {main} thrown in /home/ratties/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

I did have a custom theme, so I changed my options in the database to one of the main ones, but I'm still getting it.