Thread: Mys 1.3.4 Higher Or Lower Game
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 11:11 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 88,472
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abronsyth View Post
O-oohkay not sure what is going on. I haven't touched any of the script files at all, so everything is original from the download you provided. I am running into 2 issues;
1) The score is not updating at all for me, it remains on 0 regardless of how many times I am getting it correct. It is adding the currency to my account, though.
2) Once I do guess correctly the question-mark card disappears, and if I guess correctly again after that then both cards disappear, though the buttons are still clickable.

GIF of glitches HERE, and HERE is a link to the game on my site itself.

Sorry for being a pain
That's... extremely weird?? What browser are you using?

(As a PSA, you can also access the game directly without being logged in - it doesn't reward any money to anyone and you can refresh and play forever - http://catisserie.mysidiahost.com/games/hilo/hilo.php )

I can't seem to replicate that behavior at all on my end. D;

Please try using an updated version of the files so I can rule out any problems? I uploaded a newer copy this morning because I left a reference to my css file in and no one has that (it's not important, just additionally styling on my end, no harm to anyone to have left it there, but, yknow, better that it's gone).

I notice that you don't seem to be utilizing jQuery as part of your theme. I don't think that should be a problem, because I include my own link to jQuery for the file inside the iframe, as that's really the only place I'm using it in this. Let's rule out some other stuff first, because if I have to have you include jQuery in your header then I'm also going to have to help you fix your profile tabs. x'D What a mess.

Last edited by Kyttias; 12-31-2015 at 11:15 AM.