View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 04:59 PM

Credits: 1,143
nobackseat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
I hate to repeat this, but again most of these flaws already existed back in Rusnak Adoptables I purchased a few months ago. If you ever remember why Kaeliah got sorta mad at you last time, it was because you are firing all these blames on this dev team for something they did not do. You are being way too impatient against a project that has just recently been revived from more than 1 year of inactivity.

I've been working on fixing the 'loops runs only once' issue, which will be different in Mys v1.3.0. What I've been doing lately were adding new features to the script since it lacked these to begin with, but we will eventually get to the part of performance improvement and codes revision. You may not like the way I manage this project, but thats life, something you cant change.
So play the blame game. I truly don't care whose fault it is. But users are running these awful scripts everywhere, and I think it is wrong. Two months time is surely long enough to repair these very simple basic issues. (Yes, they were mentioned in my post two months ago.)

Lol, I'm not trying to change the way you manage the project. I'm simply creating awareness of the script in its current state, and it does seem that you fully agree with me on its quality.

I anticipate that you or your team will go resort to "but we're not paid, we're volunteer". I recommend you start paying your development team, and perhaps it may improve someday.

When you bought the script, you inherited its issues too. I believe the owners and maintainers of it should be held responsible for its content. But that's just my opinion.

I wasn't originally trying to be rude. You couldn't have all of the issues down, so you could have taken it as a reminder.

But the way you approach these suggestions isn't surprising. I hope everyone sees it.

NBS

Last edited by nobackseat; 04-12-2011 at 05:07 PM.