View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Woah man.

Credits: 45,376
Pear is on a distinguished road

I just thought of another idea that probably wouldn't be that hard to code. c: It is the ability to be able to adopt all the allowed pets at one time. So for instance, if one were to adopt a pet, but it had multiple outcomes so they wanted to adopt more than one. Let's say the cap is at 5 of that pet, so they could go on the adopt page and there could be a little bar thing (I don't know how to explain it..Kind of like the links at the top of the site where you hover over them and it drops down a list.) that is numbered up to the amount of that adopt that they are able to get. c: Exept have it individual for each adoptable. So if they only wanted 4 out of the 6 of one adoptable, but reach the cap on the next, they can adopt them all at once instead of having to go back to the adopt page 5 million times. x))

(Also, did you happen to say if you were going to introduce pet groupings? If you are thinking about not doing it, I'd say that it would be a very valuable function to have in all sites and I would greatly recommend reconsidering. I cannot think of a site that wouldn't use it. c: There could also be a little checkmark that says "Allow users to create any amount of groups?" and if the admin checks it then they can create however many they need. Below it has a different checkmark that says "Specify how many groups a user may have?" and then have a blank box where the admin can enter in the max number of groups a user may have.)

Last edited by Pear; 06-01-2014 at 04:12 PM.