View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 12:22 PM

Credits: 50,378
Nemesis is on a distinguished road

Gigi I do need to apologize if you noticed any problems with new ads as I have been desperately trying to find a new ad network solution. Lots of them work for a while then i catch them redirecting our traffic or popping up download boxes, so those are out of the question. As of now they're all removed. And thanks for your support, I want to make this work and will figure something out.

Inf3rnal thanks for your suggestion, I tried Adbrite and use it on some other sites and it does perform quite well. However when i added it to sites on the free hosting even after 5 days it still just showed the adbrite is setting up and may take a few hours blank thing.

A possible solution could be adfly I can add it so every 2nd or third click on your site opens an iframe that shows an ad for 5 seconds then needs to be skipped and will happens once per ip per 24 hours. first time visitors or pet clicks will not need to pass the ad but your regular members as they will be clicking around the site more will need to skip the ad once a day. we could try that.

And anyone hosting with me please don't panic. Your sites will be fine, though you should have your own back ups incase, but what im saying is im not gonna disappear and leave you hanging if it doesn't work out i'll make sure you have time to move. there's still plenty of time i am just explaining the situation here, i was hopeing to keep recovering the costs.