View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 01:34 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 332,772
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Installer script completed! The beta release will be available in a few hours. I am testing the script on my site atm, I've found the following two glitches:

1. Breeding System's malfunction. Instead of checking if a male adoptable's level is 0, it should check if its level is greater than or equal to required breeding level. This glitch however, is not affecting female adoptables.
2. When admins creates an adoptable in acp, it automatically sends a lv.0 entry to the table levels. This lv.0 entry is recognized as lv.1, so you will be creating lv.2 next. Because of this, the lv.1 is missing for each adoptable.

But dont worry, I've fixed them both. I will see if I can find more, but cant promise to fix all possible glitches myself. That's why I am releasing Mysidia Adoptables version 1.2.0 beta on Premium Members forum. If you are a premium member, you are more than welcome to download the script, test it for yourself, and report bugs when you find them. It is not recommended to run a public Mys v1.2.0 beta site since a beta version is meant to be, unstable.

Edit: The beta release is now available in Premium Members forum, enjoy!

Hall of Famer

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.