View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 11:17 PM

Credits: 17,412
Kesstryl is on a distinguished road

I have everything all set up, and was playing with changing the theme through the selections already there, and when I clicked on the Green theme, I got this message, and now I can't get the site to reload the home page, it will only go to this warning

Warning: file_get_contents(templates/Green/template.html) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/22/d355892482/htdocs/fabletopia/functions/functions.php on line 438

Would like to know what steps I need to clean this up and get the themes to work without de-railing the site. I can't get back to the home page or login page, the browser only shows me the above message. I've re-loaded the page a few times, and it still goes back to that message like it got stuck in a programming loop.

edit: I tried clearing my browser cache and it got me back to the log-in page, but when I log in, any link I click brings up that same message because it's trying to apply the Green theme but Green is not working. Is there somewhere in the scripts that I can look to find where it's hung up on the Green theme? Thanks.

Last edited by Kesstryl; 03-12-2012 at 12:12 AM.