View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 10:33 PM

Credits: 22,848
Ruinily is on a distinguished road
Default Search engine description edit?

I hope this isnt spamming but I think it might be useful for others too. ^_^' Is there any way to edit the search engine description? Its the typing that pops up under the site name link in stuff like google searches for anyone that doesnt know. I tried a meta tags;

<head><meta name='description' content='This is a every growing fantasy world of strange creatures you can collect and grow.'><meta charset='UTF-8'></head>

But it didnt work... I tried waiting for a while in case it hadnt picked it up, but it never changed... its saying,

'Felkyo Creatures
felkyocreatures.com/‎
Entry Felkyo Shop Portals Stalls Library Message board Map Forum Guide. Member Login: Username: Password: Don't have an account? Register Free'

Which is really annoying because its basically advertising I have a forum to spammers... Its copying whatevers right at the top of the page, I checked on other Mysidia sites too. I tried adding text next to my header bar, that didnt show up either, so maybe I'm trying in the wrong places? I dont want to have to put that meta header at the top of every single page, unless I have to, so can anyone help? ^_^

Chocolate butterfly cat pudding. o.o

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
http://felkyocreatures.com/index.php