Thread: Mys 1.3.4 Alchemy Mod
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 01:22 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 341,918
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Of course it doesnt work, because you are just reversing the order of the WHERECLAUSE, rather than changing the actual content. In your sample code, these two are equivalent, and make no difference:

Code:
item = {$mysidia->input->post("item")} and item2 = {$mysidia->input->post("item2")} and item3 = {$mysidia->input->post("item3")}
vs

Code:
item2 = {$mysidia->input->post("item2")} and item = {$mysidia->input->post("item")} and item3 = {$mysidia->input->post("item3")}
Do you understand what I mean? Lets consider this example. To say 'you have an apple and your friend has a banana', or to say 'your friend has a banana and you have an apple', it means the same thing. You are just reversing the logical order of the statement, but doesnt change the fact that apple belongs to you and banana belong to your friend. But its different if you say 'you have a banana and your friend has an apple', since in this case banana belongs to you and apple belongs to your friend. Now you can have either apple or banana, and so are with your friend. Sorry if I aint good at explaining, but I hope you get the idea.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.