View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Woah man.

Credits: 45,830
Pear is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntoRain View Post
Might be for another reason, like misconfiguration. What are the contents of your error_log on the day you last visited your site?
Oh man. That file is a mess. There's so much stuff there. xD I'm not sure the last day I visited my site and it was working was though..As I get on every day. It might have been 2 days ago, but maybe the one from today would help?

[19-Oct-2014 16:55:11 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/_name_here_/public_html/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php') in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

Edit:
Alright. I went back in there and there was a break in the error messages. So this might be of more help?
[07-Oct-2014 02:33:02 America/New_York] PHP Notice: Undefined property: DocumentRenderer::$thematicBreak in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_guirenderer.php on line 184
(-There are no errors in between these two dates-)
[16-Oct-2014 01:54:35 America/New_York] PHP Warning: require(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

Last edited by Pear; 10-20-2014 at 11:27 PM.