View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 08:37 PM
Adoptables Newbie

Credits: 1,623
katsunya is on a distinguished road

Maybe in the message system an ability to retain the previous message? Like how if you respond to an e-mail it'll say "RE: Message Topic" and have the original message above or below where you can type?

Or a global way to let users know about updates. Example: Gaia Online's Announcements bubbles.

Another suggestion is being rewarded with random items or currency from clicking on the site's actual pages; not an actual exploration page, but just giving users a small reward for actually using the site.

Item requirements for specific adoptables? Such as you want to adopt a cow but you need the item "Carrot" or "Hay" in your inventory. Multiple items can get you the adopt but you only need 1. Have an option when creating the adopt that says either XX currency or item is required. You could implement them both at the same time if you wanted.

I do really like the idea Tequila had with the treasure chests. If there was a way to have a code that grants specific items for specific images, that'd be even better but I think that would be considered a mod, right?

These are the only things I can think of at the moment.