View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 01:10 PM

Credits: 22,940
Ruinily is on a distinguished road

Hi guys, sorry I appear to have gotten sucked into warcraft a bit recently. >.>' I knew I shouldnt have renewed my account... anyway I need help! Firstly I need a good programmer I can work with on some little problems and large challenges! But I dont know where to ask for one, and I have a feeling most would like to be paid instead of doing it for the fun or practice. >.>' So does anyone know somewhere to post to try and find a nice programmer?

And secondly I'm working on some puzzles and need some input on them. :D One is based on tarot cards and spotting little details, so you may need a magnifying glass for this one... though one of my testers suggested blowing up the cards so people could actually have a chance of seeing details... but I love my tiny cards. D: So what do you all think?

Can you spot the wolf, the tigers and the turtle? The empress and the turtle world card still need shading.

And theres also going to be a sort of crossword, I've faded the words into the background a bit to help though. ^_^ I've thought of just leaving the partly faded letters and see if people can figure them out, or maybe I should put clues underneath as well, I dont know. I was also thinking of having a hard and easy option for those that wanted a bit more of a challenge on these, maybe the easy one had clues and the hard one was just the picture? Or if their easy enough to read and guess maybe I should just have the easy one less faded and the hard one very faded? What does anyone think about that? all the crosswords have different themes by the way, and theres a lot more than these two...

coastal crossword

hard to see star crossword

easier star crossword

I also have some cypher and symbol translating puzzles with pretty pictures and themes, but their pretty straight forward so I think I'll just put them up when its all ready. ^_^ Please give me some tips and help! I'll take anything! XD

Chocolate butterfly cat pudding. o.o

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
http://felkyocreatures.com/index.php