View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 01:35 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 388,908
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: More efficient script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianna
Thanks. :) I'm still working on it, so maybe if you get the scripts working perfectly with the default system I can just take the code and put it in here. :) I'll do the gender and cash systems, because I've done them before and I have some ideas on how to make them more efficient, if that's okay.

Well, the original script is still his, and even though I'm modifying it a lot I think that he still deserves credit. But I also think that the we (basically anyone who makes an edit to the script that is included) should also get credit. Any ideas? Perhaps we should ask BMR.
Alright I will keep this in mind Arianna. Also it would be really cool if you can re-design a cash system, since I have no idea if sea is willing to share hers at this moment. The gender system was the first public modification you made, wasnt it? It is still epic and highly recognized nowadays. ^^

Well yeah, he does deserve credits for making a base script, which I know for sure. I think its a neat idea to have the other coders credited too, I dont really think we need to ask BMR though. XD