Thread: Whos your host?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 08:43 PM

Credits: 8,200
Fireballchad
Default Whos your host?

I am just wanting to expand my view of decent hosting companies. I would rather hear what you guys use instead of going to a site that rates companies. I was just wanting to know like if you feel what your paying is worth what your getting. I currently use godaddy hosting and domain services. I feel for the price they are great. I found that they do not support some addon's that some site scripts require and they will not install them. So customer service is lacking in that end, but their customer service for billing and such is very great. For example I had two separate hosting accounts on my account I emailed them if it was possible to combine them since they where the same hosting account level. So basically extending my time. It went off with out a hitch. They where pretty quick about it since I had to delete the account and email them that it was done. With in a day they transfered remaining time to the other account. So godaddy gets a 4 out of 5. But if you want a fancy website and good support for addon's and such don't use them.