Thread: Hey! ^^
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 01:03 PM

Credits: 3,802
WillowArmadillo is on a distinguished road
Default Hey! ^^

Hi guys, I'm a sort of newbie here. I joined a little while ago but have only just started to explore the site and use Mysidia :)

I've been on various styles and forms of petsites since around '09.
I still love the click and grow variety and am a member of Valley of Unicorns, Chickensmoothie, Ponyisland and FlightRising, and I am excited to look at the sites you guys are working on too!

I plan to make an adoptable site called Pixelhearts, I often do a lot of "flatstyle" pixel art which has proved popular on the forums I'm active on ~

I'm debating making a "core species" and offering variations of said species, with special species available during events. I'm leaning toward equine based.
Although, I have been testing the site with this cute rat base and different coats ~

So as you can see I've not even settled on the pet yet, other than they will be pixel based :I
I would love input on which (if either idea you would prefer to see) Rats or Flatstyle Critters

I have pretty good HTML knowledge and have worked with FTP and the like before to create very basic sites (for paging old style forum adoptables etc) , but when it comes to CSS and all that I'm a little scared and new to it all, however I'm willing to try and learn, even if it's a long process of trial and error x3 (I spent nearly a day trying to upload a theme wihtout success and so far it's still beyond me ;u; )

As such my site is still a ghostly shell, but I will persevere!
I'm hoping I'll be able to acomplish this all on my own with time, but I have no ETA as of yet. Wish me luck! xD

Last edited by WillowArmadillo; 03-13-2016 at 01:10 PM.