Thread: Ah..hello ^^;
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 06:04 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 90,897
Kyttias is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately, if you guys don't know how to code, at some point you will either need to learn to code or start paying people. We're here to fix bugs, answer basic questions, and mod creators will help answer questions about mods.

If you request a new feature and you're not likely to get it - but if you ask specific questions and you'll get specific answers. If you ask for more than what I can do in ten minutes, I'll only have enough time to vaguely describe what you need to do in terms only a programmer could understand... it's a pointer in the right direction, but only if you're willing to do a lot of Google-ing on your own.

We just can't do major features for free. I'd accept money, but, even if I wanted to work for money I still just don't have the time now that I'm working. Everyone here is pretty much in the same boat. We'll try to help teach the best we can, if you guys are willing to put forth the effort. We were all beginners once!