Thread: Azairm
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 06:57 PM

Credits: 16,519
parayna is on a distinguished road
Default Species (Kitt Added)

Kitt

Description: Each design was going to have their own info but I have changed my mind... I'll write up the Kitt bio at some point! (Special Kitt such as legendaries, will have unique info)

Clicks Required: To be decided as I need to think about how much is too much or too little XD

Spoiler: Gallery 
Red Kitt

Orange Kitt

Purple Kitt

Preview Shown: The Red, Orange, and Purple designs. They are some of the 7 starters that are available for everyone!

Breeds Allowed: I was tempted to remove breeding entirely but have decided to keep it... though I'm probably going to limit how much an adopt can be bred, to avoid everything being flooded with certain types!

Adopt Limit: The common starters are most likely unlimited, and it's up to the users to be smart with how many they own. I may also add a spaces section, so users can only have a certain amount of pets and therefore need to be smart about those they adopt, unless they buy more space.

Release Times: I'm thinking of having a few of all (not rare or limited) species released every month, and having events run in-between. There will also be special ones available through exploration, breeding only, or other means (such as shops, etc). And the 7 starters will always be available from the adopt page.

Last edited by parayna; 06-18-2017 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Added Kitt