View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 06:43 AM
bruh

Credits: 36,164
ChibiMaestro is on a distinguished road

Wai what?
... I should have really read this thread... how could I miss it?

If Brandon decides to sell MA to someone else, I just hope he makes sure the new owner will do a good job of keeping MA online and adding features often.

I don't want MA to die if he sells it to the wrong person >.<

And...
Quote:
There is one thing I do not quite understand though. Some members from MA said that you would not accept donations from them, while I also heard from Kaeliah before that you would not hire programmers from MA to code for yourself. Is there a good reason for this? But if so, why are you selling MA right now in order to find someone who will do some new coding for the site?
Well, I believe Brandon does accept donations, but because there isn't an easy automatic way, many people are put off. And the only way to donate is by PMing Brandon and discussing it. However, Brandon isn't on very often, so it's hard to get a hold of him.
And also, Kae did offer her help to him, however Brandon did say no because there was a security risk.... but I do wonder why he couldn't have just reviewed what Kae would code, maybe modify it and implement it?

Anyway, I just don't want MA to be sold and someone, possibly I don't know run MA. If Nemesis wins the bid and purchases MA, I'd be okay with it since he does seem like a great person, but I want him to keep MA going and take it seriously and update it often... :3

I just don't want someone totally new and someone I have no idea who they are, and never seen before take over >.<

~C.Maestro
I'd like to think I'm good at CSS&HTML, so if you need help with designing templates and stuff, feel free to 'come at me bro' with the questions. Haha, also if you need help with installing the Mysidia Adoptables Script, please check out my guide here!