Thread: Dacankey
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 11:49 PM
Designer || Coder

Credits: 28,039
Silver_Brick is on a distinguished road

mortain already apoligied to me so i forgive her and yea they banned my account in vpl so posting here
Well my first point is i use mobile internet so in india it is common of different ip address..
second i am 15 year only so do not mention i have firewall in server and blah blah blah because i do not know any hacking
and third is for @cpvr since he blocked me in facebook so i can't reply so here is reply -
i do not want to have any legal fight with you since i want to have good records and i am not able to pay you 95$ that you asked me and if you want me to say sorry .

then i am saying you sorry and i will step back and guys cpvr is trusted guy and i cheated him okay now please stop all things because i do not want any legal fights.

and i apologies all my behaviour with r@Nightshimmer instead i also send him sorry card by conservation

i really want to step back because of pressure of some user and i really do not want legal record for my future career

edit :
mortain provided me all conservation and cpvr banned both of us and i think some of you also

Last edited by Silver_Brick; 02-19-2017 at 12:26 AM.