View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 12:45 AM

Credits: 270
gensuperman
Default RE: Adoptable shop new version! [UPDATED!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleblade
maybe saame for above, you added price table at adoptables or shop adoptables table AT THE END?
Its kinda difficult to understand you... are you saying to add the SQL information to the SQL Query? I have already done that and this still doesn't work. I have even updated the price and coins within that SQL Query(s) and it still didn't matter.

The issue I am having isn't about price or coins. After I upload the adoptable shop files to my server, I then try and create an adoptable within the admin area, and I add a PRICE within that adoptables creation. However, after I create it, the adoptable never shows up in the list of options for choosing to adopt. It is almost as if, the adoptable was never created to begin with.

This is a very odd bug... which I believe points back to the SQL Query's that you are having people add to their server SQL database... there must be something that is getting Null(ed) that shouldn't.

Basically, I'm going to have to re-install this script each and every time to a new SQL database until I can figure out which setting is causing this.

As for adding price to the end of something... I must be overlooking what you are suggesting, as I can't find it... Frankly, I believe that I have followed the steps precisely as you have written them.

Can anyone please assist me with this and let me know what steps they took to get this working?