View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 08:53 AM

Credits: 28,051
kristhasirah
Default My Fairy Dragons-- Reopened =p

Me and my troublesome me. once again I decided to keep working on my Fairy Dragons ^^ but now is called Fantasy Adopts.

But first: I want to thank you all for the codes and mods that everyone has given to this awesome community.

Fantasy Adopts will offer few creatures. and same poses, something simple

Currently there are 5 Fairy Dragons fully created and 2 ponies partially created.
6 realms where you can search for different adopts based on their element each one has a guardian... well just 2 guardians the rest are on vacation... those lazy ones.
and well need to finish the backgrounds for each area (already sketched) for now im using some borrowed backgrounds of SilvaTales (I made them)

few stores to buy food and alchemy items to make new items
2 alchemy items not available in stores
all the adopts have normal and alternates images for now the female is just a flipped image of the male( when i get more time and inspiration will make for them a different one).

and now some of the art for the site:
Some of the available items

Some of the available adopts:

and the not on vacation guardians that are doing their job protecting the little eggs...well some of the areas are empty... so there's nothing to protect and no need for a guardian.

i will keep informed of more changes, and also started adding the failed breeds lots of images

Last edited by kristhasirah; 02-24-2017 at 03:22 PM.