View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 04:13 PM

Credits: 4,389
Zyraph is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallie987 View Post
Thank you! Do you think the feet are ok? I'm kind of bad with dragon feet. XP
The feet could probably use a little bit of prospective work, but everything else is awesome ^.=.^ One thing I'll recommend is to look up some dragon tutorials to get perspectives right. There are a lot of tutorials for dragons out there, but I really recommend looking at different perspectives of what you want to draw. If you go too much on tutorials, your art won't be as unique, which can be a problem when you want to try different styles in the future.

You have to create your own style before you start looking through art to completely emulate (by that, I mean some people will start learning art by trace-drawing, and that's not how you create unique art. That kind of drawing is useful for getting an art style correct but not for making your art unique). Get your style first, and take some hint at perspectives to get everything else for your style. Then, you can move on to trying different styles and whatnot.

I'm sorry if you already know all of this, I just tend to write a bit when it comes to drawing...I used to try to draw a bit, but then I got lazy X3