Thread: Mysgardia
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 10:44 AM

Credits: 49,726
tahbikat is on a distinguished road

Kyttias, are you a blogger or article writer?
Because you should be if not, seriously! If you have a blog you should totally give me the link. I love your writing! <3

Haha, but anyways. I have been mulling it over in my head a lot. Basically what I want is a site that isn't cluttered like so many others. Easy to navigate, find links, find information, etc. BUT, I also know adoptable (and any game, really) sites really do need lots of pretty graphics and images so they're not boring (you already covered this). My end goal is to have something very balanced.

I may do a few more different mockups I had in mind and post them here for you guys to review. I would be very grateful. <3 With the homepage, I'm not sure whether I want more information about the site displayed there or not. Is the news & feature creature section really necessary considering that same information will be displayed on the News page? I don't think so. :P

I think what would be better is to display a small list of popular features the site has, to show visitors and potential members what the site offers. Anyways, I'll probably make some more mockups like I said. It's better to have many options to choose from!