View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 12:06 AM

Credits: 4,866
Hedgen is on a distinguished road

I have taken a look at the doadopt.php code and the breeding.php code, and figured out how to change it so that you select 2 females, and also only females will be adopted, but when I tested the breeding I was banned. How do I make it so my users and I don't get banned? (I put the code back to the original ('f', 'm') array on doadopt.php and fixed the breeding.php page for now.

Edit: I figured out the banning thing, now I just need to figure out how to check to see if dropdown2 = dropdown1

Edit2: I figured out how to get everything working :) I made the check be:
Code:
elseif ($female->aid == $male->aid) { //Yes I know it says male, I don't want to end up screwing up the whole code changing all the "males" to "female2"
        $article_content .= "Sorry, you can not breed the same adoptable with itself.";
        }
and that worked fine for the checking. I also changed later so that instead of being a chance of being 'f','m' I just changed it to be 'f','f'

Last edited by Hedgen; 10-30-2012 at 01:52 AM.