View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 03:15 PM

Credits: 28,365
kristhasirah
Default Last Alt Form Question

I have a question about the last alt form... because for me is not working...
or maybe Im doing something wrong.
all of my adopts have an alt version, and have 7 levels being level 5,6 and 7 hatchling, young and adult. after I updated the site, I started to create the alt form for each adopt, after i finished adding the 3 alt forms for one of them I tested them for the first alt form I set a chance of 30, then for the second and third added the last alt form id and set the chance to 1 because I was thinking/hopping that even if the chance is 1 they would be selected because the adopt was already using the first alt form... but dint, once I level up the test adopt the image that appeared was the default one.
I don't want the alt2 and alt3 to appear after the "normal" level 5 evolves to the level 6 or a "normal" level 6 evolve in a alt adult
but the problem is that after I change the chance to 100 even the normal 5 evolves to an alternate 6 and if I reset the chance to 1 the alternate 5 evolves to a normal 6...

So I want to ask is this normal?? For me it feels like the alternate code don't take in mind the last alt form when choosing... because like I said, the normal level 5 evolved to an alternate level 6 and I had set a last alt form so I had the idea that if a "normal" (0) evolved the alt for the next level wont be chosen because the adopt don't have the last alt form.

For now I had to revert/re-add the codes I edited to create my alternates, and re-add tables that were deleted/edited with the update...

if this is the normal behavior of the code then just ignore me, and I will keep using the one I made, and will use this one only for the adults.