View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 12:58 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,456
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Yes, I've sorted out the problem on Iris' site. The fact is that the URL Router aint working properly for sites with empty script path. It appears to be a mistake on my side, as the function str_replace() is mistakenly replacing every instance of forward slash '/ ' with blank space. On my demo site I have a script path concatenated to a forward slash, so it is not an issue. For this reason I have yet to be able to detect this glitch until Iris told me about it.

To resolve this, download the class_router.php file in this attachment and upload it to your server's directory /classes and replaces the old class_router.php. This should fix your problem. I've also updated the download links so new users do not have to go through this. I am terribly sorry for all these, I should've known that whats working out for me may not be working for other users. Perhaps it is a good idea to release a beta version of the script before the supposed stable release starting from Mys v1.4.0...
Attached Files
File Type: php class_router.php (5.8 KB, 30 views)

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.