View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 06:00 PM

Credits: 22,841
Ruinily is on a distinguished road

I know I've been quiet for a long time here now, but I've been so busy with the site, life and some drama I havent had time for much else... But hopefully I'll be done soon with uploading all the old stuff and I'll be able to get on with the new ideas! I owe a lot of credit in the new opening to Hall of Famer, Abronsyth, and Isura for their greatly appreciated help in finding a site and getting through the many glitches and troubles. ^_^ Though theres still a few mostly cosmetic problems if theres any good coders out there who can help... I'll probably post up a help thread for anyone interested. :) Anyway the site is open now, though not everythings back up yet (mainly the map since thats a huge project) and I'm praying no big errors come up... Anyone that joins should check the message board and maybe the guides (pet site and forum) to check out how everything works now. If anyone has has any suggestions or problems feel free to tell me! I'm always looking to improve, though I'm still struggling with this new coding I will try my best. ^_^ So...

Chocolate butterfly cat pudding. o.o

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
http://felkyocreatures.com/index.php