View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,361
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

@ Corsair:
It is weird though... Does this happen to your admin user, or every registered user? Check your /functions/functions.php file and see if the passencr() function is missing or malfunctioning.

@ Silverdragontears:
Well '->' is the most basic operator used to access object properties and methods, while $stmt is just like $result we had before. This script is moving towards the direction we called object-oriented programming. I did it for the security release 'cause I am making a point clear what directions new Addons/Mods for Mys v1.3.x. should follow. But yeah I agree creating addons/mods may be more difficult for beginners nowadays, you need intermediate programming skills to interpret objects and OOP design.

@ Chibi_Chicken:
For now the only thing Mybb forum integration does is to create user in both adoptables and forums database. In future I will make a better bridge between Mys and MyBB, and perhaps adding another tab to user profiles to show users forum activities. I still need to browse more into MyBB's database structure and programming conventions at this point.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.