Thread: Beast Summoners
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 10:39 PM

Credits: 48,901
tahbikat is on a distinguished road

My programmer is amazing. *o* He's added more features after I told him about them like two days ago. Was not expecting to get them so fast, I can't even keep up! These newest features add randomly generated stats (according to species) to beasts.

As an example, chickens can only have an attack of 1-5, speed from 15-45, etc. Whereas an Inugami may have attack 35-70, speed 10-50, etc! Really exciting! ^^ We are pushing closer and closer to battle and competition features!

We also now have a homepage featuring some site stats and news (that I can post through admin panel). Lastly we've upgraded crafting a tad bit so that its easier to craft multiple items instead of one at a time, yay!

After we clean everything up and hopefully catch all the game-breaking bugs the features will be released!

If anyone has ideas for features you think we should incorporate, mostly things that will keep users entertained, please do let me know! (: I'm at a loss really of what we can add that is simple but fun for users to do while we wait for the bigger features like battling, competitions, guilds, etc etc.

Last edited by tahbikat; 01-25-2017 at 10:42 PM.