View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 12:54 PM
Woah man.

Credits: 45,890
Pear is on a distinguished road
Default Need help with pet grouping & pet rarities with images..o.o

How would one go about making pet groups? I really like how eldemore's is set up.

Users are able to make their own groups and organize their pets. I really would love to make this, but I have no idea what I'd have to do. ^^;

There is a pet group sort mod for Mys 1.3.1, so is anyone able to update it to 1.3.4? Here's another thread regarding it for 1.3.4, but the OP did not post their update on if they got it to work..haha. cx I would not mind if it were to look like this instead of Eldemore's looks. x3

____
This part has been solved (Although I haven't had time to try it out haha)
Yo. I have been trying to do this mod, but it just is not working out for me. |D /because I'm a coding n00b/ I'm following all the instructions to the best of my ability, including starting from this post. I just don't understand anything.

I was wondering if there was a way where I could just put the rarity images by the pet's gender kind of like this? And be able to have 7 different rarity types, for the different pets rarities.

And maybe a place in the AdminCP where I could do the pet's rarity from there. (Kind of like this post. Unless this method would work? I have it installed already..haha)

I am not really sure where I should post this, so if it needs to be moved I'm fine with it.

Last edited by Pear; 03-30-2016 at 12:34 PM.