Thread: Weird bugs?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 05:53 PM
Woah man.

Credits: 45,882
Pear is on a distinguished road
Default Weird bugs?

Edit 3:
Alright, so I think I found the bug..Kind of..Whenever I change an adopts gender from what it originally was, it cannot find the adopt. The problems I mentioned below, that is what happens when I change the gender.

Edit 2:
It seems as if the problem has fixed itself? I opened up the file that was wonky, and I went down to line 114, and now the problem is fixed. (At least for now..lol). Weird.

So, I have no idea what has gone wrong, but something apparently has..x) Yesterday whenever I clicked on my adoptable, it said
"
Warning: getimagesize(http://capiforest.elementfx.com/picuploads/m.png): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_image.php on line 114

Warning: getimagesize(http://capiforest.elementfx.com/picu...81fb9c0f.png): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_image.php on line 114"

And now today, when I try to click on "My Adopts" it says:
EDIT:
I have deleted the only adoptable in my group, and it seems to have fixed that problem for now? I am going to remake it now..x)

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'AdoptNotfoundException' with message 'Adoptable Capi does not exist...' in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_adoptable.php:26 Stack trace: #0 /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_ownedadoptable.php(28): Adoptable->__construct('Capi') #1 /home/capifore/public_html/view/myadoptsview.php(26): OwnedAdoptable->__construct('2') #2 /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(100): MyadoptsView->index() #3 /home/capifore/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #4 /home/capifore/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #5 {main} thrown in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_adoptable.php on line 26

I have no idea what is going on. I haven't accessed any files except the ones in the template folder. :s haha Any help to fix this would be magnificent. ^-^

EDIT:
I have deleted the only adoptable in my group, and it seems to have fixed that problem for now? I am going to remake it now..x)

Last edited by Pear; 12-16-2013 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Cheese