Old 04-27-2010, 04:25 PM
WebMaster

Credits: 10,127
powerchaos
Send a message via AIM to powerchaos Send a message via MSN to powerchaos
Default 2 Questions :D

hi all
i got 2 small Questions

1 Question that only BMR777 can answer probaly and 1 other Question that every1 can answer :D

lets start with the hard 1

1) because it is a long time ago that i came here , so i was wondering what those differend colored usernames mean ??

1A) as i noticed after looking at this site , a lot of things are changed
because i am a old premium member , so i was wondering what kind of premium member i am (only mybb ?? or other scripts to ? , just to get the right information and to clean up my mind over what i am ^^ )

ok , that was my first "small question"

now my second question

2)
i got a domain name ... http://duh.im ... a 3 letter domain name ^^
and i was wondering if it is a good idea to put the mybb multi forum on it ?? or that there are other possibility's for it

i was thinking about the multi forum because every1 like to have a realy short domain name for there forum , but on the other side it is hard to find somethng good for it :S (msn script doesnt exist/works not , search scripts are hard for the part we need it for , forum directory is just wasting time and so on )

so it would realy helps me to know what you think of it

please note , a answer like yes or no is fine , you dont need to suggest other stuff for it but it would help me to find stuff i dint think about :D

3)
yes , a third question , but a small 1
does this script works with the latest version of mybb ?? or is it 1 version behind ?? and have it the cms in it already ?? (just to be sure that i do it right after a long time :D)

Thank you all for your support
Greets From PowerChaos