View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 09:27 PM

Credits: 2,006
loglive
Arrow RE: JOOMLA Intergration

I'm sorry for what happened to you Sea and yes, life's not fair...
I noticed on jfusion forum the time you spent to help us and I really appreciate your efforts.
Now, I am going through the same error when trying to import the users from the master joomla to the slave php adoptables.
I installed phpbb3 as slave for testing purposes and got that working after changing some settings.
Looks like the plugin is in full development so unless someone wants me to try, I won't alter anything. Sea, if you want to take a look at my new installations, let me know. I'll put this project on hold for now, since it's not really working. Even if I get over the initial setup and get the joomla users to log into adoptables, I won't be able to fix the other issues you mentioned as I'm not that good with php scripting. I'm not sure I configured the jfussion grove plugin correctly, especially the curl part of it. If you think you could help, that would be greatly appreciated.

My joomla, adoptables, forum
Code:
Detailed JFusion Error Report
User from Plugin  
joomla_int  

User Info from Usersync List 
username ikonyk 
email my@email.com

User Info from getUser() function 
userid 66 
activation "" 
username ikonyk 
name ikonyk 
password f169f2af41ec9......db9d6102af 
email my@email.com 
block 0 
group_name Registered 
group_id 18 
params " " 
password_salt ITNE............y1MMDN 
language en-GB 

User target Plugin  
grove  

Error Info from updateUser() function 
0 Error while creating the userDB function failed with error number 1136<br /><font color="red">Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=INSERT INTO adopts_users VALUES ('', 'ikonyk', 'f169f2a.........d46db9d6102af','my@email.com','3','1', '2009-09-21', '0','','','','','','0','0')</font> 

Debug Info from updateUser() function 
0 No user with that identifier has been found. Creating a new user. 

User Info from updateUser() function  
null